THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN covered by Sinfully Heart
Eclectic Slideshow Image List
2. Three chiefs Piegan p.39 horizontal.png
3. Chan Cooper (on right) at Mr. Murry’s house in Oklahoma 1892ED.jpg1
4. Construction workers in Mexico.jpg Construction workers in Mexico preparing concrete structure. June 2018.
5. Tercera Generación Mariachi Vargas.jpg Members of Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán (Third Generation 1950).
6. Lunch atop a Skyscraper, published in the New York Herald-Tribune, Oct. 2 1932, Charles Clyde Ebbets, Tom Kelley, or William Leftwich.
7. First flight3.jpg First successful flight of the Wright Flyer, by the Wright brothers. The machine traveled 120 ft (36.6 m) in 12 seconds at 10:35 a.m. at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. Orville Wright was at the controls of the machine, lying prone on the lower wing with his hips in the cradle which operated the wing-warping mechanism. Wilbur Wright ran alongside to balance the machine, and just released his hold on the forward upright of the right wing in the photo. The starting rail, the wing-rest, a coil box, and other items needed for flight preparation are visible behind the machine. This was considered "the first sustained and controlled heavier-than-air, powered flight" by the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale.
8. Paramedics and field medical technicians prepare an injured soldier for aeromedical evacuation.jpg Idaho Army National Guard paramedics and field medical technicians from the Montana Army National Guard prep an injured soldier for aeromedical evacuation in the desert training area south of Gowen Field, Boise, ID. 1988.
9. Blue angels 1952.jpg The pilots of the Blue Angels depart their aircraft after landing at the station in December 1952. (National Archives #80-G-476764).
10. MOL Astronaut Group 2.jpg Left to Right: Robert F. (Bob) Overmyer, USMC; Henry W. (Hank) Hartsfield, USAF; Robert L. Crippen, USN; Karol J. Bobko, USAF; and Charles Gordon Fullerton, USAF. Every member of this group would go on to fly the Shuttle. 1967.
11. Presidential motorcade on Inauguration Day 01-20-17.jpg U.S. Secret Service vehicles form a motorcade to escort President Donald J. Trump along Pennsylvania Ave. during the inaugural parade for the 58th Presidential Inauguration in Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2017. More than 5,000 military members from across all branches of the armed forces of the United States, including Reserve and National Guard components, provided ceremonial support and Defense Support of Civil Authorities during the inaugural period. (DoD photo by U.S. Marine Corps Cpl. Timothy Turner)
12. RADdrinks.jpg Friends getting together at Casa Ortega, Pinon Hills. 2000.
13. Thin Lizzy -1983.jpg THIN LIZZY - Manchester Apollo - 1983. On the guitars from left: John Sykes, Phil Lynott (bass), Scott Gorham.
14. Sinfully Heart bw.jpg NYE 2020.
15. Thin Lizzie live at Ramblin' Man Fair 2016 (28564444822).jpg Thin Lizzie 2016 live on stage at Ramblin' Man Fair in Mote Park, Maidstone. The line up for this show was Ricky Warwick - lead vocals, acoustic guitar, Scott Gorham - guitar, Damon Johnson - guitar Tom Hamilton - bass guitar (Aerosmith), Scott Travis - drums, Darren Wharton - keyboards. They were joined for 4 songs by Midge Ure (Ultravox) who had toured with Lizzie on a 1979 US tour. The set was a tribute to Phil Lynott 30 years to the day after his death from alcohol poisoning and included Jailbreak, Boys are Back in Town, Thunder & Lightning, Dancing in the Moonlight, Rosalie, Cowboy Song, Chinatown, Killer on the Loose and a great crowd singalong of Whiskey in the Jar. Lizzie were second on the bill, but blew Whitesnake off the stage, as these guys can still cut it whereas Coverdale & co certainly cannot. 31 July 2016.
16. Mariachi en escenario.jpg Mariachi Gama 1000 en el concierto de Eugenia Leon y Fernando de la Mora. En San Miguel de Allende. 21 January 2019.
17. Binoculars at night (7807189534).jpg 18 August 2012.
18. US Navy binoculars lookout.jpg Electronics Technician 1st Class Hasani Thomas stands the lookout watch aboard the littoral combat ship USS Freedom (LCS 1) as the ship transits the Welland Canal. Freedom is the first of two littoral combat ships designed to operate in shallow water environments to counter threats in coastal regions and is in route to Norfolk, Va. 18 November 2008.
19. Navy binoculars.jpg The sun sets over a set of "Big Eyes" binoculars on the signal bridge of the USS Harry S. Truman while an MH-60S Seahawk assigned to the "Bay Raiders" of Helicopter Combat Support Squadron 28 airlifts several replenishment slings to the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, Nov. 4, 2005. The Truman is under way off the coast of the eastern United States.
20. Sailors cheer as the last F A-18C Hornet launches. (8696718662).jpg PACIFIC OCEAN (April 28, 2013) Sailors cheer as the last F/A-18C Hornet from the Golden Dragons of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 192 prepares to launch from the flight deck aboard the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74). The John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group, consisting of John C. Stennis, Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 9, Destroyer Squadron 21 and the guided-missile cruiser USS Mobile Bay (CG 53), is returning from an eight-month deployment to the U.S. 5th and 7th Fleet areas of responsibility. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Marco Villasana/Released).
21. Aircraft Carrier USS Intrepid (CV-11) June 2019.jpg Aircraft Carrier USS Intrepid (CV-11) in the New York City harbor in June 2019
22. F-16 Fighting Falcons above New York City.jpg NEW YORK -- Six F-16 Fighting Falcons with the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds aerial demonstration team fly in delta formation in front of the Empire State Building during an air show May 26. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Sean Mateo White) Edited from original--rotated 0.8 degrees clockwise, increased saturation and contrast.
23. File 1025.jpg
24. 1937 all stars crop FINAL2.jpg Plenty of base hits in these bats — Washington D.C., July 7. A million dollar base-ball flesh is represented in these sluggers of the two All- Star Teams which met in the 1937 game at Griffith Stadium today. Left to right: Lou Gehrig, Joe Cronin, Bill Dickey, Joe DiMaggio, Charlie Gehringer, Jimmie Foxx, and Hank Greenberg. 7/7/37.
25. GD Astronautics 4.jpg Space Station Mock Up.
26. 1st Plt 2nd Squad.jpg This is my squad at the end of our SASO (Support and Security Ops) at March AFB. 16 February 2005.
27. Berks County Sheriff.png Berks County, Pennsylvania Sheriff's Deputies during 2012 National Police Week activities in Washington, DC.
28. Mariachis on Street - Ensenada, BC - Mexico (6924988267).jpg Mariachis on Street - Ensenada, BC - Mexico
23 February 2012.
29. Michigan National Guard on the streets of Kalamazoo on June 2, 2020.jpg The Michigan National Guard assisted the City of Kalamazoo on June 2, 2020, by ensuring peace during a protest downtown. Michigan National Guard members will provide support to local civil authorities for as long as requested as a peaceful presence for the safety of Michigan communities.
30. Nebraska National Guard Soldiers during the George Floyd protests, May 31, 2020.jpg Nebraska National Guard Soldiers with Troop B, 1-134th Cavalry Squadron, stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Nebraska State Patrol Troopers, May 31, 2020, outside the Nebraska State Capitol in Lincoln, Nebraska. The National Guard Soldiers was activated to support civil authorities in protecting property and ensuring the safety of Nebraskans participating lawfully in peaceful demonstrations.
31. Border Patrol Agents in Line Formation on Motor Bikes.jpg Tucson, AZ - U.S Customs and Border Protection, Border Patrol Agents in line formation on motor bikes. 15 December 2011.
32. Georgia National Guard 666.jpg Virginia National Guard response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Georgia Army National Guard Sgt. Aaron Justice of the Cordele-based Company C, 2nd Battalion 121st Infantry Regiment disinfects a hallway at a community hospital in Blakely, Georgia. (Photo by 2nd Lt. George Peagler). 7 April 2020.
33. West Virginia National Guard - 49744586872.jpg Virginia National Guard response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Members of the West Virginia National Guard’s Task Force Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Response Enterprise (CRE) (TF-CRE) assist staff, medical personnel, and first responders of an Eastbrook Center nursing home with COVID-19 testing April 6, 2020, in Charleston, West Virginia, after a resident tested positive for the pandemic virus. Members donned proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to complete testing on more than 120 residents and 25 staff as part of ongoing operations across West Virginia in support of a whole of government response effort. (U.S. Army National Guard photo by Edwin L. Wriston). 5 April 2020.
37. Coast Guard sailor points 50 caliber MG -- Guantanamo.JPG GUANTANAMO BAY, Cuba – Coast Guard Petty Officer 3rd Class Gene Cox, a boatswain’s mate with Coast Guard Reserve Port Security Unit 305, aims a Browning M-2 .50-caliber machine gun at a floating target during a firing exercise here, Jan. 14, 2009. PSU 305 is currently deployed to Joint Task Force Guantanamo to provide maritime anti-terrorism safety and security for the water around JTF Guantanamo and U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay. (JTF Guantanamo photo by Army Pfc. Carlynn M. Knaak). January 2009.
38. US Navy 090210-N-9671T-144 A port security boat patrols the waters near Kuwait Naval Base.jpg KUWAIT NAVAL BASE (Feb. 10, 2009) A port security boat assigned to Maritime Expeditionary Squadron (MSRON) 1 patrols the waters near Kuwait Naval Base. MSRON-1 is deployed supporting maritime security operations and port security operations in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility.
39. Philippine navy special operations M3 SMG.jpg U.S. Coast Guard Petty Officer 2nd Class Justin Laragione, center, and Philippine navy special operations group Sailors conduct simulated interdiction operations May 22, 2009, during Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) in Cebu City, Philippines. CARAT is a series of bilateral exercises held annually in Southeast Asia to strengthen relationships and enhance the operational readiness of participating forces. 22 May 2009.
40. USCGC Midgett crew in small boat with cocaine, Pacific Ocean, May 2015.jpg A Coast Guard cutter Midgett small boat crew returns to the cutter with 1,628 pounds of cocaine jettisoned by fleeing smugglers during a night-time pursuit in the Eastern Pacific Ocean near Central America May 26, 2015. (Coast Guard photo courtesy of Cmdr. Benjamin Berg). 8 July 2015.
41. Angie Pontani at Miss Exotic World 2009-01.jpg Angie Pontani dances at Miss Exotic World 2009. 6 June 2009.
42. Michele Merkin 1.jpg American model and television host Michele Merkin. 10 November 2006.
43. Marilyn In A Red Dress.jpg
44. Marilyn Monroe Pappmaché.jpg Artist Christiane Altzweig.
45. Hot Idea. Glühwendel brennt durch.jpg Burning filament of a light bulb with damaged glass bulb. The glass envelope of this light bulb has been opened, allowing oxygenated air to replace the inert gas normally inside. When turned on, the tungsten filament burns with a flame. At the time of exposure, the bulb was screwed into a socket, which was replaced with the lamp screw base using image editing. Artist Stefan Krause.
46. Johnny Rockets diner in Denver.jpg Johnny Rockets diner on 16th Street at Tremont Place, in Denver December 30, 2010.
47. Nighthawks by Edward Hopper 1942.jpg Nighthawks, January 21, 1942, painting by Edward Hopper.
48. BBQ Smile1.jpg
50. Nude recumbent woman by Jean-Christophe Destailleur.jpg
51. Walking reflection.jpg A reflection on sand and water.
52. Coast Guard Cutter Tern (WPB-87343) enforces a safety and security zone on San Francisco Bay during the 34th America's Cup World Series event, Aug. 25, 2012.jpg SAN FRANCISCO - Coast Guard Cutter Tern (WPB-87343), an 87-foot patrol boat homeported in San Francisco, enforces a safety and security zone on San Francisco Bay during the 34th America's Cup World Series event, Aug. 25, 2012. The America's Cup was first raced in 1851, 45 years before the modern Olympic games. The United States yacht America won, therefore giving the international sailing competition its name. U.S. Coast Guard photo by Petty Officer Zac Crawford.
53. USCGC Midgett.jpg U.S. Navy line handlers from the amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD 2) help moor the high-endurance cutter USCGC Midgett (WHEC 726) at Fleet Activities Sasebo, Japan, Oct. 3, 2007. Midgett is on extended law enforcement and fisheries protection patrol from the U.S. Coast Guards' 13th District and is home ported in Seattle, Wash. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class David Didier)
54. Flickr - Official U.S. Navy Imagery - Sailors man the rails. (12).jpg PACIFIC OCEAN (July 26, 2012) Sailors muster prior to manning the rails as the aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73) returns to its forward-operating location of Yokosuka, Japan. George Washington departed Fleet Activities Yokosuka on May 26 to begin its 2012 patrol. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Apprentice Brian H. Abel/Released).
55. DN-ST-87-01292.jpg An elevated starboard quarter view of the aircraft carrier USS JOHN F. KENNEDY (CV 67) during the International Naval Review. NEW YORK HARBOR, NEW YORK (NY) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(USA). 4 July 1986.
56. US Navy 090528-N-7780S-161 Sailors manning the rails on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) stand at parade rest before rendering hand salutes as the ship passes the USS Arizona Memorial.jpg PEARL HARBOR (May 28, 2009) Sailors manning the rails on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) stand at parade rest before rendering hand salutes as the ship passes the USS Arizona Memorial while transiting Pearl Harbor. John C. Stennis is in Hawaii as part of a scheduled port visit during a six-month deployment to the western Pacific Ocean. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Kyle Steckler/Released)
57. GD Astronautics 5.jpg Space Station Mock Up
58. 4450th Tactical Group - F-117 Test Pilots.jpg 1986.
59. F-117 Nighthawks at Holloman AFB New Mexico.jpg F-117A Nighthawks of the 49th Operations Group at Holloman AFB, after the re-designation of the 37th Fighter Wing. 1992.
60. Blue Angels in delta formation during Fleet Week 2018.jpg United States Navy’s flight demonstration squadron Blue Angels in delta formation during Fleet Week October 6, 2018 in San Francisco, California.
61. Blue Angels over Indianapolis, cropped - 070825-N-3271W-004.jpg The Navy's Flight Demonstration team, the Blue Angels, perform their delta formation during the Indianapolis Air Show. 26 August 2009.
62. US Navy 100723-N-5528G-014 An Evolved Sea Sparrow missile is launched from the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70).jpg PACIFIC OCEAN (July 23, 2010) An Evolved Sea Sparrow missile is launched from the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70). Carl Vinson is currently underway conducting operations off the coast of Southern California. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Patrick Green/Released)
63. Marines Load CH-46.jpg USS Kearsarge LHD-3.Marines Load CH-46. 12 December 2006.
64. US Navy 990608-N-8230O-003 U.S. Marines board CH-53.jpg
65. US Marines CH-46 Over Iraq.jpg An US Marines CH-46. 21 May 2009.
66. Royal Air Force Chinook helicopter firing flares over Afghanistan MOD 45158742.jpg A Royal Air Force Chinook helicopter firing flares over Afghanistan. After thirteen years supporting operations in Afghanistan, all Royal Air Force Chinooks have left Afghanistan and returned to the UK. Since the end of combat operations in Afghanistan in October 2014, three RAF Chinooks were retained in the country to assist British troops in non-combat roles, but in March 2015 they went home. Synonymous with operations in Afghanistan over the last thirteen years, the Chinook Force flew over 41,000 hours, extracted 13,000 casualties and its crews have been awarded numerous gallantry awards, including twenty-three distinguished flying crosses for bravery in the air.
67. CH-46 Sea Knight; Flares.jpg A CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter from Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 268 launches flares over Al Taqqadum, Iraq, February 24, 2008. HMM-268 is deployed with Multi National Force - West in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in the Al Anbar province of Iraq. 24 February 2008.
68. TANKS ON HET.JPG
69. The Boys Are Back in Town (8291634206).jpg Marines with the motor transport section of Headquarters and Services Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Marines, Regimental Combat Team 7, return from a convoy to Combat Outpost Shamsher, Afghanistan, Dec. 16, 2012. Motor transport is one of the many sections that works closely with other units to keep the Marines in RCT-7’s area of operations well supplied. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Cpl. Anthony Ward Jr.)
71. MT-LB US Marines.jpg U.S. Marine Infantrymen from the 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, 1st Marine Division, are riding in two soviet bloc MT-LB Multi-Purpose Tracked vehicles. The Marines were acting as the Opposing Forces (OPFOR) during this exercise. Location: CAMP PENDLETON, CALIFORNIA (CA) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)
72. US Marines launch SURC 2007.jpg Riverine Squadron (RIVRON-), Detachment 3, 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force prepare to launch a Small Unit Riverine Craft (SURC) for Operation Gibraltar in Anbar Province. Location: Camp Ramadi, Iraq. 15 March 2007.
73. US Marine firing SA-80.jpg US Marine Corps Lance Corporal Compton from the 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines, Weapons Company, fires a British Royal Marines' SA-80 while training at Pohakuloa Training Area on the Big Island of Hawaii. Location: POHAKULOA TRAINING AREA, HAWAII (HI) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) Camera Operator: LCPL SIMON MARTIN, USMC. 6 Oct 2000.
74. Casing.jpg A shell casing flies out with a trail of smoke as U.S. Army Pfc. Michael Freise fires an M-4 rifle during a reflex firing exercise at the Rodriguez Live Fire Complex, Republic of Korea, on March 23, 2005. Freise is attached to the 1st Battalion, 72nd Armor Regiment, which is taking part in exercises Reception, Staging, Onward movement, and Integration/Foal Eagle. The annual, multi-phase exercise is tailored to train, test, and demonstrate U.S. and Republic of Korea force projection and deployment capabilities.
75. ARMY TANK.JPG
76. 011218-N-9769P-047 F-A-18 With Weapons Ready for Mission.jpg 011218-N-9769P-047 At sea aboard USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) Dec. 18, 2001 -- After an early morning round of flight operations, an F/A-18 “Hornet” awaits the next round of combat flight operations aboard USS John C. Stennis. Stennis and her embarked Carrier Air Wing Nine (CVW-9) are supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 3rd Class Jayme Pastoric. (RELEASED)
77. FEMA - 33657 - Firefighters on the line in California.jpg San Diego, CA, October 26, 2007 -- A Northern California fire crew works into the night clearing fire line and monitoring the back burn that was set to stop the Poomacha fire from advancing westward. Currently the fires in Southern California have burned more than 355,000 acres. Andrea Booher/FEMA.
78. Yelensky LMTV.JPG
80. Dallas Cowboys National Anthem (38053594051).jpg Cowboys at Redskins 10/29/17.
81. Practice lap - Carneros 200 - 2 Stierch.jpg A yellow flag lap at the 2015 Carneros 200, Sonoma, California. June 27, 2015.
82. Race Start LMP2 & LMGTE Field - 2019 6 hours of Fuji - FIA World Endurance Championship.jpg Start of the LMP2 & LMGTE Field at the 6 hours of Fuji. January 1, 2000.
83. The Green Flag (535065813).jpg 4 June 2007.
84. NASCAR and Nellis 080302-F-1789V-222.jpg LAS VEGAS—The U.S. Air Force Aerial Demonstration Team, the Thunderbirds, fly over the Las Vegas Motor Speedway during opening ceremonies of the UAW Dodge 400 NASCAR event here March 2. For more than a decade, the Nellis AFB community and Las Vegas Motor Speedway family have enjoyed a cooperative relationship that both thrills race fans and emblazons the patriotic spirit of America. (U.S. Air Force photo/Master Sgt Robert W. Valenca). 3 March 2008.
85. Wurlitzer 1080 Jukebox (1947) details.jpg Wurlitzer model 1080 Jukebox (1947) Captured the lighting and to show the picture inside the jukebox. 2 September 2008.
86. Image 0375.jpg San Diego Harbor at night.
87. Image 0080.jpg City of Angels. Los Angeles at night from Griffith Observatory.
88. TheGatheringPlace.jpg Casino Building, Catalina Island, California.
89. India - Actors - 0258.jpg Actors in the makeup process of a Koothu-P-Pattarai theater perfomance, India. February 6, 2007.
90. Sinfully Heart at The Big Rock video clip
91. artworks-000193721173-4c3lz4-t500x500.jpg Keep Calm the boys are Back In Town.
92. Cowboy fires revolver at the PRCA Ram Rodeo at Colorado State Fair.jpg A cowboy fires his revolver in the air at the PRCA Ram Rodeo at the Colorado State Fair in Pueblo, Colorado on August 29, 2015.
93. 40th Annual Park Rapids PRCA, Park Rapids Minnesota.jpg PRCA/xtreme bulls rodeo & bull ride, Park Rapids Minnesota. 7 July 2018.
94. Boddington Rodeo 2015 (128247703).jpeg November 7, 2015.
95. California National Guard's 184th Security Force Assistance Team (SFAT), based at Multi National Base - Tarin Kot.jpg The California National Guard's 184th Security Force Assistance Team poses for a photo marking the end of their tour in Afghanistan. The group deployed as part of a team from the California National Guard's 79th Infantry Brigade Combat Team #United States). 17 October 2013.
96. 466HOURS1.jpg Wolfpack Marines gather around the CH-53E Super Stallion that landed at Al Asad, Iraq Feb. 18, marking the 60,000 hours of flight time since the squadron was established in November 1984. This landing also recorded the 60,000th hour of Class A mishap-free flight time for Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 466, Marine Aircraft Group 16, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing. Photo by: Lance Cpl. Brandon L. Roach.
97. US Marines and USNS Mercy in Los Angeles for COVID-19 response.jpg LOS ANGELES (March 27, 2020) U.S. Marine Corps Pvt. Noah Crow, left, and Pfc. Arnoldo RomeroVelazco, both riflemen with 1st Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, post security to secure the Military Sealift Command hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) in Los Angeles, California, March 27. The hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) deployed in support of the nation’s COVID-19 response efforts, and will serve as a referral hospital for non-COVID-19 patients currently admitted to shore-based hospitals. This allows shore base hospitals to focus their efforts on COVID-19 cases. One of the Department of Defense’s missions is Defense Support of Civil Authorities. DOD is supporting the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the lead federal agency, as well as state, local and public health authorities in helping protect the health and safety of the American people.
98. US Navy 070114-G-1330O-003 Members of the Djiboutian Navy discuss boarding tactics with the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Midgett (WHEC 726) boarding team during a professional exchange and law enforcement tactics exercise.jpg Indian Ocean (Jan. 14, 2007) - Members of the Djiboutian Navy discuss boarding tactics with the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Midgett (WHEC 726) boarding team during a professional exchange and law enforcement tactics exercise. Midgett, homeported in Seattle, has been underway since September and is currently conducting Maritime Security Operations (MSO) under Combined Task Force (CTF) 150 in the 5th Fleet area of Operations. U.S. Coast Guard photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Mariana O'Leary (RELEASED).
99. 20160807 buddhist monks Nyaung Shwe Myanmar 8963 DxO.jpg 7 August 2016.
100. Two Monks - 3996680309.jpg 17 September 2009.
101. Aircraft Rescue Firefighting training.jpg Aircraft Rescue Firefighting Marines aboard Marine Corps Air Station Miramar begin to combat fires during a simulated fire exercise at the ARFF Training Pit here. Constant communication helped them put out the fires as safely and quickly as possible June 13-14, 2009.
102. Air Force Fire Training.jpg When you're hot, you're hot! Airmen from the 18th Civil Engineer Squadron Fire Department conduct training at the Silver Flag area of Kadena Air Base, Japan, Dec. 2 during Beverly High 09-01, a local operational readiness exercise to test the readiness of Kadena's 18th Wing Airmen. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Rey Ramon).
103. Puerto Rico firefighter crew walking near the fireline, Sugar Pine Miles Fire 2018 (43969941642).jpg August 13, 2018.
104. Wassaw Wildfire - November 2012 (8188147220).jpg USFWS Firefighters Randy McClain and Charles Johnson work a small wildfire on Wassaw Island in November of 2012. Photo: Jan Tripp – USFWS. 15 November 2012.
105. Firefighters near Chico Fire.jpg Firefighters from the #CedarFire assist local SQF crew suppress the Chico fire that started yeaterday near Riverkern. Crews attacked the fire from the air and ground crews where shuttled accross the river to stop the fire from progressing. Posted Aug 26, 2016.
106. Incarcerated firefighters clear a fire line.jpg Incarcerated firefighters clear a fire line at the Thomas Fire near Santa Barbara, California on Dec 11, 2017.
107. 2019 09 09-22.214.171.1245-CDT.jpg Firefighters in line for dinner at fire camp. 6 September 2019.
108. Border Patrol Cold Weather Operations (16416088217).jpg CBP Office of Border Patrol conducts cold weather operations in the Wellesley Island, Alexandria Bay and Clayton region of New York along the border of the United States and Canada. A Border Patrol Agent scans the area with high powered binoculars. Photo by James Tourtellotte. 10 February 2015.
109. Alpinistes Aiguille du Midi 03.JPG Mountaineers, leaving the top station of the Aiguille du Midi. September 2007.
110. Border Patrol Cold Weather Operations (16436372750).jpg CBP Office of Border Patrol conducts cold weather operations in the Wellesley Island, Alexandria Bay and Clayton region of New York along the border of the United States and Canada. Border Patrol Agents patrol frozen water ways along the border with the U.S. and Canada. Photo by James Tourtellotte. 10 February 2015.
111. US Marines conduct a mounted patrol in the Khowst-Gardez pass Afghanistan.jpg U.S. Marines conduct a mounted patrol in the cold and snowy weather of the Khowst-Gardez Pass in Afghanistan on Dec. 30, 2004. Marines of the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines, are conducting security and stabilization operations in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
112. Hagglunds Bv206 25th US Marines 1.jpg Reservists with TOW Platoon, Headquarters Company, 25th Marines, maneuver the BV-206 all-terrain carrier through the snow near Aesegarden, Norway. The Marines from Chicopee, Mass., are deployed here for Exercise Strong Resolve. The vehicle is owned by the Norwegian Army. June 9, 2005.
113. Coast Guard rescues sailors in winter storm 150215-G-VV362-003.jpg A Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod helicopter crew returns from rescuing a father and son from a sailboat about 150 miles south of Nantucket, Mass., Feb. 15, 2015. After navigating through low visibility and near hurricane force winds, the crew safely hoisted the men and returned to Air Station Cape Cod. (U.S. Coast Guard photo contributed by Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod).
114. Coast Guard MH-65 Dolphin helicopter retouched.jpg 081214-N-4856N-071 PACIFIC OCEAN (Dec. 14, 2008) A Coast Guard MH-65 Dolphin helicopter arrives to evacuate a merchant sailor who was injured on the Liberian cargo ship "Marie Rickmers" from the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72). The Sailor was taken to Abraham Lincoln the previous night by a San Diego Coast Guard helicopter and medically stabilized before being flown to San Francisco for treatment. Abraham Lincoln is underway conducting training and carrier qualifications. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Colby Neal/Released).
115. SDRF (Uttarakhand) Course on Ski and Snow Craft based Search and Rescue by Nanda Devi Institute of Adventure Sports (NDI).jpg Special course on Ski and Snow Craft based Search and Rescue for the State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) of Uttarakhand, designed and conducted by the Nanda Devi Institute of Adventure Sports and Outdoor Education (NDI). The course is different from the recreational ski training offered by the GMVN. Nanda Devi Institute also offers courses in basic mountaineering and community based disaster response. 8 February 2017.
116. Michael Ancher - The Lifeboat is Taken through the Dunes - Google Art Project.jpg Painted in 1883 by Artist Michael Peter Ancher (1849-1927).
118. E-2C Landing.jpg A US Navy (USN) E-2C Hawkeye 2000 aircraft assigned to the "Wallbangers" of Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron 117 (VAW-117) approaches to land on the flight deck of the USN Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier, USS JOHN C. STENNIS (CVN 74), while the ship is underway in the Pacific Ocean, conducting carrier qualifications. (Released to Public) DoD photo by: MC3 (SW) JOHN HYDE, USN Date Shot: 13 Jul 2006.
119. California and New York National Guard - 49749665447.jpg Airmen from the 146th Airlift Wing, California Air National Guard in Oxnard, CA, deliver 200 ventilators to members of the 105th AW, April 7, 2020, at Stewart Air National Guard Base, Newburgh, NY. The use of the C-130J Super Hercules, along with the NY Army National Guard, facilitated the shipment of medical equipment, which will support the ongoing COVID-19 medical treatments being conducted in the New York and New Jersey areas. (U.S. Air Force Photo by SrA Jonathan Lane).
120. New York National Guard 2020.jpg A group of military personnel assigned to the 105th Civil Engineering Squadron at Stewart Air National Guard Base, Newburgh N.Y., hitches a generator to a truck getting brought to the flight line to be sent to Puerto Rico. The 105th Airlift Wing is sending supplies including 7 generators and over 15 military personnel to Puerto Rico in support of relief efforts as a result of recent earthquakes. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Mary Schwarzler). 11 January 2020.
121. 7iwot5wgcs231.jpg Me And The Boys When We Are Back In Town. Made with mematic.com.